Sigma
April 18, 2024, 02:29:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sigma is now available for download.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Introduce Yourself!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 316 times)
RestamSalucard

Krystal isn't 18, yet, Starfox!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 25, 2010, 05:07:51 pm »

Seeing as no one on the team has chosen to add a welcome page for new members, I've decided to take the liberty of adding one. It's simple enough, tell us about yourself and we'll proceed to mock you.

I'll get the ball rolling. I'm RestamSalucard, a Freelance voice actor for a number of Source mods including Project Kursed, a Starfox Mod of Half Life 2, which Monarch and Nephalim used to work on, and most recently Price of victory, a World War One FPS.

I've played the first Star Trek Armada and a small bit of the second one at a friends house (Couldn't get pass the second Federation mission before I had to leave).
Report Spam   Logged

Sex and the City is a well-received HBO series and tells the story of four promiscuous, fashion conscious gay men living and working in Manhattan, who are curiously portrayed by three women and their mom.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Undying Nephalim
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 02:43:41 pm »

Welcome to the forums Restram. Probably going to be quiet here for awhile until the next beta releases  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
gtaiiilc

"Uhhh HQ... we are screwed..."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 08:55:21 pm »

Welcome to the forums Restram. Probably going to be quiet here for awhile until the next beta releases  Grin
it may be quiet but I am here watching...aways
Report Spam   Logged
The Undying Nephalim
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 05:26:12 pm »

No worries... as soon as the nest release comes out (I really hope by the end of Summer, modeling is going by ridiculously slow as of late) then you'll have plenty to watch. The good news is that Sigma might not need a CD by that point...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: